The final ReWild Mission Bay Wetlands Restoration Feasibility Study (including executive summary and final conceptual restoration plans) is available here.
A 12-page summary of the ReWild Mission Bay Feasibility Study is available here.
For all other materials to date, please use the resources below to learn more about the project. The best way to stay connected on day-to-day developments is to Like and Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and Sign Up to receive email alerts about the project.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know.
Public Meeting Materials:
- ReWild MB Public Workshop #5: December 6, 2018
- Released at the meeting: Final restoration alternatives
- Display Boards used at the meeting:
- Meeting report:
- ReWild MB Public Workshop #4: April 25, 2017
- Released at the meeting: Updated restoration alternatives
- Meeting report:
- ReWild MB Public Workshop #3: September 27, 2016
- ReWild MB Public Workshop #2: June 14, 2016
- Meeting Report:
- Meeting Materials:
- All Boards– Including boards from Workshop #1
- Welcome/What is ReWild MB?
- Study Area Map
- Summary of Workshop #1 Public Input
- Draft Project Goals
- Provide Input on Goals
- Goals Worksheet– Feel free to fill it out and send it to the project team by July 1st!
- Map Worksheet– Feel free to fill it out and send it to the project team by July 1st!
- How are ReWild MB and the De Anza Revitalization Plan working together?
- ReWild MB Public Workshop #1: March 16, 2016
- Community Representative Group (CRG) Meeting #1: November 17, 2015
- Opportunities and Constraints Report (Completed by Everest International, Finalized August 2016). Download here.
- Existing Conditions Report (Completed by Everest International, finalized July 2016). Download here.
- Mission Bay Historical Ecology Reconnaissance Study (Completed February 2016 by the San Francisco Estuary Institute)
- Technical Report: Describes archives visited, summarizes collected and compiled data, identifies future work and possible next steps. Download here.
- Presentation: Summarizes data collection and compilation efforts, discusses key preliminary findings, outlines questions raised by the dataset, and potential future research. Download here.
- ReWild Request for Proposals
- The deadline for proposal submissions was September 1, 2015
- San Diego Audubon
- Kendall Frost Marsh Reserve
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- California State Coastal Conservancy
- Friends of Mission Bay Marshes
- Photo tour of the existing marsh
- Guide to Mission Bay