Two additional reports are now available on the ReWild Mission Bay “Resources” section:
- Existing Conditions Report:
- This report investigates the following question: What are the current access, recreation, land forms, wildlife, water quality, and other conditions like in the ReWild Mission Bay Planning Area?
- These “existing conditions” (along with information gleaned from the Historical Ecology Study released earlier this year) will help guide our consultant team as the begin putting together plans for wetlands restoration in the northeast corner of Mission Bay.
- Town Hall Meeting #1 Summary Report
- At our first of four planned public workshops (held March 16, 2016), the ReWild Mission Bay team shared info about existing and historical conditions in the planning area and starting getting public feedback on key project considerations.
- Didn’t make it to the meeting? The summary report and its appendices will give you all of the information shared and gathered at the Town Hall event.
Check them out and let us know what you think!